We are all so excited to see your beautiful faces again! Please be patient with us as things will be a little different here at the salon. Below are the guidelines we will be implementing, and what can you expect when you visit us:
* Staff and guests will not be permitted to enter the building if they are feeling unwell or have any COVID 19 symptoms. Please call to reschedule your appointment.
* We will be working by appointment only
* Staff will be wearing protective face masks and gloves ( when possible) during your visit
* All guests will be asked to arrive at the salon wearing a mask and must wear their mask for the entirety of their visit (We recommend an ear loop disposable mask) if you do not have one, one will be provided for a small fee.
* Please sanitize your hands upon entering. Every station, treatment room as well as the front desk has hand santizer for your use
* There will be no waiting at the reception area. Please wait in your car, call the desk to let us know you have arrived and we will let you know when your service provider is ready
* Only guests with appointments will be allowed to enter the building, no exeptions
* All surfaces and tools will be fully sanitized after each guest. Restroom, door handles, light switches, counters etc will be sanitized throughout the day
* Stations are at least 6 feet apart
* No shareables : We will not have magazines. Coffee and tea bar will no longer be self serve, for the time being, you will be served by your service provider in a one time use disposable cup.
* Please replace traditional beloved hugging and handshakes with a friendly wave
We look forward to seeing you all soon!