We are all so excited to see your beautiful faces again! Please be patient with us as things will be a little different here at the salon. Below are the guidelines we will be implementing, and what can you expect when you visit us:
* Staff and guests will not be permitted to enter the building if they are feeling unwell or have any COVID 19 symptoms. Please call to reschedule your appointment.
* We will be working by appointment only
* Staff will be wearing protective face masks and gloves ( when possible) during your visit
* All guests will be asked to arrive at the salon wearing a mask and must wear their mask for the entirety of their visit (We recommend an ear loop disposable mask) if you do not have one, one will be provided for a small fee.
* Please sanitize your hands upon entering. Every station, treatment room as well as the front desk has hand santizer for your use
* Only guests with appointments will be allowed to enter the building, no exeptions
* All surfaces and tools will be fully sanitized after each guest. Restroom, door handles, light switches, counters etc will be sanitized throughout the day
* Stations are at least 6 feet apart
* No shareables : We will not have magazines. Coffee and tea bar will no longer be self serve, for the time being, you will be served by your service provider in a one time use disposable cup.
* Please replace traditional beloved hugging and handshakes with a friendly wave
We look forward to seeing you all soon!